The Evergreen Chamber thanks you for attending our 2018
SKATE THE LAKE
-NEW YEARS EVE FESTIVAL-
| Skating 6 to 10 pm | Fireworks 8 pm | Food Trucks | Broomball | Mini Ice Golf | Free Shuttle | Music | Fun for the whole family! |
Thank you for joining the Evergreen Chamber for the family-friendly, alcohol-free 23rd annual New Year's Eve Skate the Lake celebration.
A portion of the net proceeds went to to Drive Smart, the Evergreen Park and Recreation Foundation Active4All, EAPL (Evergreen Animal Protective League) and EChO (Evergreen Christian Outreach).
Join us again next year! December 31 2019
AT THE EVERGREEN LAKE HOUSE
Tickets $20 in advance, $30 at the door / Children 5 and under are FREE.
- 2018 Media Coverage -
A special thank you to photographer Matt Normann for his photos which we have been using all year round!
- EVENT DETAILS -
Details from our December 31st, 2018 Event. 2019 details to come closer to the event!
- Fireworks Show begins at 8 pm.
- Open Skating until 10 pm
- Skate Rentals While Supplies Last. If you need to rent skates ($8) we suggest arriving at 5:45 pm
- Fire Pits & Marshmallows
- Fun For The Kids!
- Movie Frozen showing in the Warming Hut-courtesy of The Wild Game
- Evergreen Country Day/Spark City Children's Museum Bus
- Music by local DJ Sound Mountain Entertainment.
- Food Trucks on site with Snacks & Dinner Available.
- NO alcohol permitted.
- Free parking and free shuttles from various locations. Shuttle starts 5:30, last shuttle at 10:30.
The Wild Game
US Bank Building
Christ the King Church
A portion of the net proceeds will be given to Drive Smart, Evergreen Park and Recreation Foundation Active4All, EAPL (Evergreen Animal Protective League) and the EChO (Evergreen Christian Outreach) Foodbank.
-THANK YOU SPONSORS -
BY THE COMMUNITY, FOR THE COMMUNITY.
- Fire Barrel Sponsors: Colorado Stoneworks, Evergreen Country Day School, Evergreen Lutheran Church, & Freebird Hair Studio.
- Hockey Rink Sponsors: Colorado Mountain Stone, Elk Run Assisted Living Community, Manning Financial Advisors, Loan Simple, Seasonally Yours & Tuscany Tavern.
- Warm Heart Sponsors: Marie Lynch - RE/MAX Alliance, Amerigas, Highland Haven Creekside Inn, Blue Spruce Kiwanis & Law Offices of Rodger C. Daley.